Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Looking for OSR games A-to-Z

Though I'm not doing the A-to-Z Blog Challenge, I thought I'd do a A-to-Z project anyway. So, I'm putting together a list of OSR games, trying to fill in the A-to-Z list. Please suggest games to fill in the blanks. Here's what I have so far:

A. Adventurer Conqueror King / Adventures Dark and Deep
B. Basic Fantasy / BLUEHOLME
C. Crypts and Things
D. Dungeon Crawl Classics / Delving Deeper
E. Encounter Critical
F. For Gold and Glory
G. Gods and Monsters
H. Hackmaster / Humanspace Empires
I.
J.
K.
L. Labyrinth Lord / Lamentations of the Flame Princess
M. Mazes and Minotaurs / Microlite74
N.
O. OSRIC
P. Pars Fortuna
Q.
R. Ruins and Ronin
S. Swords and Wizardry / Stars Without Number
T. Torch and Sword / Terminal Space
U. Under the Moons of Zoon
V.
W. Warrior, Rogue, and Mage
X. X-Plorers
Y.
Z. ZeFRS
52. 52 Pages
100. 100 Ways to Skin a Kobold (that's mine and it's still in draft)

Unfortunately, many of these letters (like 'D' especially) have several possible games.