Saturday, October 26, 2013

My RPG Profile

I'm currently running (at home):  nothing

Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (at home) include: Swords and Wizardry campaign, Boot Hill one shot, Monsterhearts one shot, off-and-on Bookhounds of London (currently off)

I'm currently running (online): nothing

Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (online) include: Oriental Adventures (1st), Beyond the Wall (real soon now)

I would especially like to play/run: Tekumel, Star Wars, Space: 1889, Traveller, Dresden Files, Mutant Future/Other Dust/Gamma World.

...but would also try: FATE, WitchCraft, Sorcerers Crusade, Buffy, Pendragon, Sengoku.

I live in: Minneapolis, MN, AKA The Great White North.

2 or 3 well-known RPG products other people made that I like:  The Fantasy Trip, Chivalry and Sorcery, Classic and GURPS Traveller

2 or 3 novels I like: oh, geez. Anything Heinlein pre-stroke, anything Larry Niven, The Black Company series.

2 or 3 movies I like: anything time travel or Ray Harryhausen

Best place to find me on-line: Google+, my blog

I will read almost anything on tabletop RPGs if it's: Tekumel, old school

I really do not want to hear about: the latest conspiracy theory about liberals or Obama.

I think dead orc babies are ( circle one: funny / problematic / ....well, ok, it's complicated because....): depend on the game. It's complicated. Besides, there are no orc babies, they pop out of the mud fully grown.


No comments:

Post a Comment