Here's the Enchanter subclasses for my Greek saltbox campaign. I started with Dyson's Enchanter class again, but modified for my style of Enchanter and the setting.
D12 Enchanter Subclasses for Greek-themed Campaigns
- Defender – Can wear leather breastplate, leather helmet (+2 AC).
- Charmer – Can cast charm person 1/day per 3 levels.
- Necromancer – Deals with spirits of the dead, instead of the elements; can ask dead spirits 3 questions 1/day per 3 levels.
- Oracle – Cast Augury 1/day per 3 levels.
- Shadow Beguiler – can hide in shadows and move silently as a thief.
- Beholder – can detect magic 1/day per 2 levels.
- Thespian – gain +1 on reaction rolls with peacefully-inclined humans and demi-humans.
- Witch-Hunter – +2 on saves versus spells.
- Beast-Friend – gains +1 on reaction rolls with animals and animal-like monsters.
- Elementally-Aligned – Pick an element: has +1 reaction with spirits of that element and -1 with opposed spirits.
- Focused – +10% to earned XP.
- Choose one or make up a new one.