Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Make me a cover!

So, I rearranged the sidebar and added What I'm GMing, What I'm Playing, and What I'm Reading images. Someone was surprised that I was GMing Tekumel: Empire of the Petal Throne from Guardians of Order. In actuality, I was using it as a placeholder for GMing Tekumel, not that particular ruleset. But this points out a weakness -- I need a cover to put here.

So, I'm asking my readers to create a cover for me to put in here, so I can replace the placeholder. It would be most accurate to have it be a potential cover for GURPS Tekumel, since that is what I'm going to run the most often over the next year. Find some good representative art on the net. Add titles and voila.

I will publish the top choice and two runners up in this blog and Google+.

I'm looking forward to submissions.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment