Monday, September 9, 2013

My first character generated by my new Tekumel rules

My new Tekumel rules (yes, I know I haven't finished the TFT Tekumel rules) are to the point I can generate characters. Since it's inspired by EPT with help from B/X D&D and Chivalry and Sorcery, the characters look a lot like EPT characters. So without further ado:

Réshmel hiMriyén

Class:Priest
Level:5th
Temple:Ksarul
Gender:male
Clan:Woven Whip (Low)

STR:24Attack/Damage Mod:-1
DEX:34Attack Mod:0Physical Skill Mod:0
CON:57Hit Point Mod:
INT:72Skill Mod:Class Skills at 1st:4
PSY:98Spell Mod:+2
APP:81Reaction Mod:+1

Skills:
First Aid
Merchanting
Calligraphy
Gem Cutting
Veterinary Medicine
Mu'ugalavyani language
Livyani language
History (Mu'ugalavyani)

Spells:
Comprehension of Speech
Excoriation of Pernicious Contagion (Cure Disease)
Serious Recuperation (Cure Serious Wounds)
Kriyag’s Entrapment (Web)
Aeriality (Flight)
Vapor of Death (Gas cloud)

No comments:

Post a Comment